Booking & Payment Policies
Here you will find information on the policies that apply to all our services: Request for bookings can be accepted by e-mail, online form, or phone.
Once confirmed services or space is available, an e-mail will be sent to you. A booking is confirmed only after a deposit has been made. Land Services, hotel accommodation, logistics support and event management services require a deposit of at least 30% at the moment of confirmation and one month before the day of start the trip the total amount should be paid.
Without a deposit there is not any obligation between Scuba Galapagos and the person that makes the booking.
As soon you want to book our Galapagos Tours and Services, we need the following information of the persons are going on the tour:
• Complete names
• Passport number
• Food and medical requirements
• Emergency phone
• Contact in emergency case
• Copy of your passport
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients. All personal information provided to us will remain totally confidential, it will not be sold, rented, traded or shared. It's only used to confirm the reservations in yachts or flight tickets, issued with complete information.
1. You can make the payment in cash or credit cards at our office in Quito at the following address:
SCUBA GALAPAGOS/ HEAD OFFICE
Address: Ave. Amazonas N23-71 y Veintimilla |Ground Floor | La Mariscal Zone
Telf: +593 2 2 505-756 / +593 2 2 503-740
Quito - Ecuador
2. We accept bank wire transfers through:
DO NOT MISS ANY DETAIL!
Our name: Scuba Galapagos
Our address: Amazonas N23--71, Quito, Ecuador
Our telephone: +593 2 2 505-756
***However, the wire is being sent to our account in Panama under our name ECUADOR CENTER S.A.***
Note: Bank transfers fee are not included
(Please make sure that we receive the full transferred amount)
If you decide for the Bank Transfer, please confirm with your bank to send us the total amount. Remember to add the fees that your local bank and any third party bank involved in the transfer may charge you. Intermediate banks are often used between your bank and our bank.
3. We accept Western Union's payments to:
NAME: GRACE PAMELA PACHECO ZAVALA
ID CARD: (PLEASE REQUEST THIS NUMBER BY EMAIL IF YOU CHOOSE THIS METHOD)
ADDRESS: Ave. Amazonas N23-71 y Veintimilla Ground Floor -La Mariscal Zone
PHONE: +593 2 2 505-756 / +593 2 2 503-740
COUNTRY: Ecuador | CITY: Quito
Cancellations & Penalties
- If we do not receive any deposit to confirm the reservation, will not guarantee the reservation.
- All cancellation received up to 90 days before the departure date, are refunded in full.
- Cancellations made with more than 90 days before the guest’s arrival date will be reimbursed the full deposit made by the client.
- Cancellations made between 89-46 days before the guest’s arrival date, a penalty of 25% will apply.
- Cancellations made between 45-31 days before the guest’s arrival date, a penalty of 50% will apply.
- Cancellation made between 30 to 0 days before the guest’s arrival date, a penalty of 100% will apply.
- All cancellations related to issued air tickets, 25% OF TICKET VALUE WILL BE FORFEITED
- If a late cancellation is due to medical reason, proper certified documentation must he sent and a 50% refund will be made, upon the reception of the documents.
- A valid cancellation is considered only when is received on written by mail or fax
• Any reimbursement must he handled directly by the booking agency.
• We will not refund any amount due to voluntary unused services.
• The claims will be accepted only on written, and must be accompanied by the unused service vouchers and any other documentation given to the client.
• Any claim must be presented on written, within 30 days after the service date, if not so, we will not be able to process it.
• For the recognition of any claim, the operator and its agents accept to submit them to the local Ecuadorian authorities jurisdiction.
• The fact of taking any of the service options or parts specified on the invoice, will mean a total acceptance from the client (s) of all the general conditions specified in this contract.
The tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary order if necessary to improve a better service if the circumstances beyond our control, does not allow us to comply with the original itinerary offered.
If there is any change of the itinerary requested by an express passengers desire, all the additional expenses occurred due to this changes must be paid by the passengers. All the decisions regarding any change of itinerary will be of the complete jurisdiction and guide's criteria.
The company declines any responsibility for delays, advances or cancellations made by the airlines or any other transportation agency that may cause a variation of the itinerary.
All the expenses that may occur due to this will be covered directly by the clients.
lf the number of passengers does not reach a minimum to be a service provided, or by any justified reason, the operator must be obliged to cancel a tour, the clients will have just the right for a full refund of the total amount paid for the tour.
In case that any member of the group visiting our country demonstrate a bad behavior breaking the rules of booking and / or safety, the Guide will have the enough authority to deny services to this person. The Agency or Tour Operator responsibility will remain only to refund to this person the equivalent to the unused part of the tour.
If this is the case the only obligation of the company will be to refund to the passenger just the unused portion for the remaining days of the trip. Passengers who voluntarily chose not to make use of the outlined services will have no right to demand any reimbursement of the amount paid in advance for the services.
NOTE: We strongly recommend the passengers to take a travel insurance.